You know what's strange, I don't remeber making this one. I seriously don't....god. I keep waiting for this guy to sign on in myspace. It's rediculous. I know. I've already told myself that a million times already today. So it's not like you have to tell me. I know that I am a goof. and i should give up trying to wait, i really should, but i just can't. you wouldn't unmderstand. there's something about him....something, i guess, worth waiting for, and it's like even though we are nothing alike, and sometimes I feel we are total opposite, I feel like we are somehow meant to be. But who am i kidding. As the adults say: it's jus teen love, right? It doesn't count, right?
But I think it does. I think it's something that the ADULTS can't understand. I think that when you are young your hearts open more. I think that as you get older, with experience, your hearts starts to close. And it's not like you can help it, but I jus think that when you are younger, you are more open to finding your 'true love', but as they say, how could you know without ecperience.
but i have an answer for that too. I think that no matter if you are 15 or 51, when you find that person, you'll know the moment you look in there eyes, no matter if you think that you hate them or something. Your heart will know. and you might not realize it at the time, but you are so lucky to have found something that people spend their whole life searching for, and never finding. So next time you are in love, embrace every minute, hold every second to it's fullest, and remeber, all the other 6 billion people out there aren't as lucky as you to have found the person right there, looking into your eyes.
embrace heartache, you know why? Becasue without it, pleasure is nothing? How would we know what it was?
Exactly. you wou-
omg, his sister jus signed on, g2g...
mouZer
No comments:
Post a Comment