ok, so last night, i was talking to Brittany, and we jus talked. It was awesome. i mean, as sarah would say, she is going to be my future sister (in law).... :)
anyways i can't stop thinking about the song that was on his myspace. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! i just know that it's about me. I mean, its too perfect not to be. and guess why else it has to be me it's because he texted me today, on his phone, which means, I'M ON HIS PHONE like he is on mine!!!!!!!!
YAY!
but you know what sarah would say, he was probably jus trying to make me think that he cares or that he was trying to make it seem like something different that would sink my heart, instead of what i am thinking.
But you know. that's ok, she doesn't know what happens when i looked into his eyes and see him looking back. I mean she jus doesn't know, right?
well, it doesn't matter what sarah says, because I know what I felt and she's jus trying to ignore me becasuse it's awkward for her. I mean, i would be totally the same way if it was johnathon or something....come on....eww.......
well, ill write next time...
always,
allison
No comments:
Post a Comment