Well, I HAVE MY BOOK!!!
It is so amazing. I am an AUTHOR. Me! And people were so excited, that we're are going to have to order more!!!! and my brain is just going wild with dreams, and hopes for the future and everyone is like, "When you become famous, i'll say i have an original copy!"
that made me feel so special, and hoping that i WILL become famous for the future.
CW and i talked a bit on Fri, but i haven't really talked to him all that much. I have a lot of things about him, but it occurs to me that if he somehow gets this adress, he can just read all of it, so yea, for now, until i feel like no one will read it, i'm going to keep it down to
YES I STILL LIKE HIM.
always,
Allison
PS. I'm now talkng to this perfect guy named Bryce who is confusing the CRAP out of me!!!
:S
No comments:
Post a Comment