Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bored alone equals random blurb

Sooo I'm super bored right now....I'm home by myself cause Mary Kay (la mia step mom) is really sick, so my dad took her to the emergency hospital thingie. Yeah.
I don't really know what i want to write about right now...I'm just really, really boredddd.
I don't know what to write about.
There really isn't much going on right now with me. But what do I expect, really, it is SUMMER, you know? And Saturday. If I was one of those "social" people, I'd be hanging around the mall, and chatting, and swimming, and being "free" or whatever it is that quote, unquote normal teenagers, do.


I really want to have some sudden burst of inspirtation to ramble about, but its really not coming to me.
Great.
So, if you just read this, and thought "WTF was that?" well, you are not alone. I am also wondering the same question

always,
Allison

PS. "How is it that I want to be around you, and no where near you all at the same time??" <--the saying that i came up with after I went with Sarah's family to see the Eclipse movie . Obviously, it is about C. That should've been a given ;)

No comments: