I've been thinking lately (which is never a good thing for me), and I've realized that I'm scared of a lot. And I mean, a Ridiculous amount.
I'll give some examples:
I'm scared of falling (in every way that you can come up with).
I'm scared that people will forget about me.
I'm scared to be myself (around Most people, but not all), because i think they won't like me.
I'm scared to speak my mind, because I think that people will not love me anymore/hate me.
I'm scared that if I tell Ahem (c) how I feel, he won't feel the same.
I'm scared of loosing people.
I'm scared of that fact that I love to be alone.
I'm scared that I'll wind up divorced.
I'm scared that if i wait too long to tell Ahem (c) how I feel, that someone else will "take him away" from me.
I'm scared that if I'm not perfect for everyone, things will fall apart.
I'm scared of people fighting/yelling/being mad at me, and in general.
I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of anything right now.........
always,
Allison
No comments:
Post a Comment