Yes, it's true. Finally a Senior in High School. Crazy, isn't it? How fast life has gone?
I feel like I've written in here more than i have, but i guess not cause the last time i even wrote in here was in July--which seems so long ago, cause it was summer, and i was still 16 (woo! 17 now! lol) What I'm really excited about is inkpop.com. It's this site where writers can post their stories, and i'm super elated cause i feel like i have a chance on there---maybe. I hope i'm good enough. I want to be a writer so bad. It's all i've wanted to be for so long, i'm just really scared of being rejected because of it.
Erggggg....
anyways, I don't get to see Ahem much anymore. we're so far apart now. though we weren't really that close to begin with. I plan on seeing every home game again. even if i have to pay myslef--like i did all of last year. I swear if only he knew......grrrr.alksjbl;akdjbgkl;hsdfklghajk;dfhgkljasdh <-a little frustration.
I don't really have much more right now. but i know once i log out i'll probably think of like six more things that i could've written down..
Oh! I just thought of one hahahaha Apperently now i'm randomly allergic to peanuts. A couple weeks ago i had this HORRIBLE rash and break out of hives. I was so miserable. But mom is taking me to an allergist so we can be 100% sure.....
I guess that's it for now.
always,
Allison
No comments:
Post a Comment