Friday, November 5, 2010

Feeling Rejected

He still hasn't accepted my friend request, though it looks like he has been on, cause facebook put that he accepted three others, though i don't know if it was Facebook, or him...? I hope to god its just that he hasn't gotten on yet. This is dragging me down, and i don't know how long to wait, cause he may never. But i don't see why he shouldn't, you know? i don't really feel good inside...this is kind of killing me. I even wrote a song about it...probably one of my most "romantic" songs, i think. it's the second song I've written about him. The chorus goes:

Now I'm lost in your light,
I can't get enough.
When you are around,
I'm lost in your sound.
But I was blind,
I was out of touch,
I didn't know that
I cared this much.

It's called "Lost in You". Yeahhhh :S anyways. Again, I'm sort of leaving this hanging without answers, which i despise too. :\

always,
Allison

No comments: