Friday, July 16, 2010

If Jealousy were a sport, I'd take the Gold

I hate being jealous so much. It hurts like crazy. I always feel my heart getting tight, and I can't seem to breath because my chest is so tight, and i feel nauseous, and uggghhh. I just hate it. I can't help it, though. He (Ahem) just makes me that way....I don't know why, but whenever i see that some girl posted something on his wall, or he became friends with some pretty girl, i get so damn jealous. It hurts a lot. And then i just spend the rest of the day grumpy, and worried, and aksjghdakdjsnfgbkandfkbnadkfnb. <--pretty much like that. I wish there was no such thing as jealousy. It's a pointless emotion, really. Along with fear. I mean, what does it really get us, anyway? I'll tell you what. It gets us further away from what we want, and where we want to be. Which is why they are both just plain crappy emotions to have. Grr...

always,
Allison

PS. what i wanted to say:
like:just about everything about you, dislike=that you're not mine (yet...hopefully...)

2 comments:

SarahLove said...

You totally sound like me right here... I understand what you mean.. Being jealous sucks so bad and it hurts so often, but hang in there :) Everything will turn out the way it is supposed to.

SarahLove said...

And By The Way... I KNEW that what you posted on facebook was nothing near what you wanted to say...